Thursday, April 23, 2020

Overlord's Mass for the Dead is everything wrong with gacha games

I have a confession to make: I had not watched Overlord before today. I had heard of it, it was in my peripheral awareness, but it didn't strike me as something I would enjoy. After becoming aware of the Mass for the Dead mobile game from Crunchyroll Games I decided it was about time I downloaded the game and got Overlord streaming on Crunchyroll to see what all the hype was about. So, Overlord is an isekai anime, a genre where characters from our normal world find themselves transported to a new, magical one, and follows our protagonist who lives over 100 years in the future, where they have finally developed MMO games which replicate all human sensations for full game immersion. ... [MORE]

from Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer https://ift.tt/2VwpAR2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEST MOBILE GAME NEWS SITES

ALL MOBILE GAME REVIEWS

LATEST MOBILE GAMES NEWS