Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Pinata Punishers is a stylish idle clicker where you'll build an army of pinata-smashing luchadores

Pinata Punishers is a new idle clicker from Rogue Games and Gunstone Studios that I've already spent way too much time with. I say this because idle clickers are a real video game vice of mine, one that I typically have to avoid at all costs. They take me back to my time at school and university when I'd procrastinate endlessly by mindlessly tapping or clicking away, mostly just before an essay was due or an exam loomed on the horizon. And just when I thought I was out, Pinata Punishers has gone and pulled me back in. ... [MORE]

from Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer https://ift.tt/2VNwuBS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEST MOBILE GAME NEWS SITES

ALL MOBILE GAME REVIEWS

LATEST MOBILE GAMES NEWS